Blacktail Deer Plateau tell me, just like my love for you
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
At first, she claimed that she, too, was okay—but all it took was a sigh and then her true feelings were revealed. She missed the beach as Ying told him; he didn’t hold this against any of the sisters. He, too, missed the sea—the only difference being that he accepted he would not be returning to it, and stood by the decision. That was not something he could change, not something he could make better for her; he could not bring the shore to them, nor did he want to, given the pain it inflicted on Rusalka once before already. But then she remarked about having yet to make friends, and he thought that, maybe, he could at least help with that.

“We can be friends!” he told her, a wide smile tugging at his lips. “And I can introduce you to everyone else, too. Then you’ll have a lot of friends.” Would having friends at her side make it easier to stay away from the shore? He hoped so—he liked the trio, thought they were nice, and didn’t want the sea to take them away.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - January 05, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Aningan - January 06, 2020, 12:45 AM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - January 06, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Aningan - January 06, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - January 06, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Aningan - January 13, 2020, 12:25 AM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - January 13, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Aningan - January 19, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - January 20, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Aningan - February 14, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - February 15, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - February 27, 2020, 11:27 PM