Hoshor Plains i'll wait a lifetime
207 Posts
Ooc —
He's feeling much worse than he's let on today, but he keeps it well-guarded. Every time he feels himself faltering a little, he glances at Evergreen and reminds himself that today is one of the better days, and he finds it a little easier to push through the haze. He hardly even notices his limbs trembling, or his heart beating faster than it should — until he stumbles.
He sucks in a breath as he regains his footing, glancing at Evergreen with ears pinned back as he speaks. Foggy as he is, it takes him a moment to make sense of the words. I'm sorry, He mumbles, anxiety somewhat soothed by the touch he registers belatedly. He sits abruptly, blinking, and wonders for the millionth time why he's so tired lately. It doesn't seem to matter what he does; whether he sleeps or hunts, rises with the sun or the moon, eats or abstains, he never feels any less exhausted. And now, it seems he can't even manage a walk around the territory.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
i'll wait a lifetime - by Evergreen - January 08, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: i'll wait a lifetime - by Winterbourne - January 20, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: i'll wait a lifetime - by Evergreen - January 20, 2020, 08:58 PM