Northstar Vale i've got margaritas in my blood
54 Posts
Ooc —
The sour taste of disdain in his mouth grew to an immeasurable amount the moment her tail began to rise. It was infuriating, indescribable disgust he felt - the very sight of her display making his blood boil from the tips of his toes to the roof of his mouth. He wanted to yell, to scream at her like a child, but his words often betrayed him in moments ruled by raw emotion and he knew only one other way to express himself besides the use of words.

And so in retaliation of her commanding display and cheap threat, Xizur fell victim to the trademarks of a child brought up without any authoritative figure. His fur bristled, his ears fell flat, and his tail circled upward - a clear, visible display of rebellion against her words.

Tell a brat to follow and they'll run the other way, which he did, right past the greyscale woman and off towards what he hoped was the nearest exit.

To clarify, Xizur fell in right along razorback ridge and is now heading directly for the sunspire. Feel free to give chase and snap at/injure him.
Messages In This Thread
i've got margaritas in my blood - by Xizur - January 09, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Gracious - January 09, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Xizur - January 09, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Gracious - January 10, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Xizur - January 10, 2020, 08:39 AM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Gracious - January 13, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Xizur - January 14, 2020, 11:13 PM