Blacktail Deer Plateau i lie awake and watch you sleep
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
do you care to use this for a trade thread? or are you fine with it being short? :o ++ sorry if this is going slowly I didnt want to do too much unless u r okay with it!

Huā was appreciative of the girl's general silence. Any good child would follow quietly in line, and it was exactly what she did. It had her rethinking her opinion on this girl- sure, she'd spoken out the other day, but now she seemed to know her age and what it meant about her appropriate behavior. Huā smiles vaguely at the thought- perhaps she was a good kid after all. 

The scent leads to a log- hollowed out, dappled with debris. The coon was nowhere to be found, but its shit was scattered around the place. And its scent trail lead away again then, fresh as ever. She knew they were close on its heels. Come on! We so close, She whispers with unbridled excitement to the girl. Nostrils flaring eagerly, she steps neatly over the log. Not too far away, she could hear something shift in the bushes. Her ears swiveled and she picked up the pace.
Messages In This Thread
i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - January 11, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - January 13, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - January 14, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - January 31, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - January 31, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - February 02, 2020, 09:42 AM