Hoshor Plains you were the song stuck in my head, every song that i've ever loved
207 Posts
Ooc —
He'd sort of expected this kind of reaction, but that doesn't stop the wave of anxiety that accompanies it. His gaze drops for a moment, and when he looks up to speak again his voice is slightly shaky. Because... you gave me a home and a friend when I needed it, and you've always been here for me, He swallows. You — you've been my family more than Dawn ever was, and I... His voice falters, gaze dropping briefly again, but he forces himself to continue. He needs to say this now, or he isn't sure he ever will.
I've realized you're more to me than a friend or a... crush. I've never um, been in love before, but I think... this might be it, for me. And I don't care what anyone else thinks anymore. He pauses for a breath, throat aching with the effort of speaking so much more than he's used to. So um, I decided to stay. It's okay if — if you don't feel the same way, but I needed to tell you.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.