Blacktail Deer Plateau And I don't remember all of my mistakes
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Even with not one but two seconds there now, Aningan still did not stray far from the pack lands; perhaps he liked the territory too much to leave, or perhaps his difficulty handling strangers kept him from exploring. Whatever the case, the male was moving through the plateau when a hare crossed his path, rummaging through the lingering snow in search of sustenance. Unluckily for it, the meal was destined to be its last as the northerner was soon upon the lesser creature, jaws closing around its back; adrenaline kicked in and it flailed, yet its efforts at escaping were quickly put to an end when the young leader shook it.

Whilst his own stomach was not presently demanding food, the opportunity to snag a meal was not something to be looked over. So, with the carcass held loosely in his maw, Aningan headed towards the heart of the territory, intending to offer it to someone else. And it was during his search for others that he spied Nieve up ahead, to whom he loosed a muffled bark in order to announce his being there.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 22, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 31, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 02, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 14, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:01 PM