Blacktail Deer Plateau And I don't remember all of my mistakes
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Aningan looked upon her with concern, brows knitted together and gaze curious. Was she alright? After coming to a stop before her, he set the rabbit down and asked, “What’s wrong?” Could he help? Oftentimes he wondered if he should learn the basics of medical care for times such as these, just in case someone ever needed his assistance; as it stood, the most he could do was call for someone more experienced. Experienced enough to see that she was exhausted, whereas he could only see that something was amiss and assumed it to be due to illness.

Then asked about the rabbit, he glanced towards it, nearly forgetting it was there. “I was going to bury it if no one wanted it,” he explained with a nod. “Do you want it?” Sure, there was some meat cached away—but fresh is best, right?
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 22, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 31, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 02, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 14, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:01 PM