Blacktail Deer Plateau And I don't remember all of my mistakes
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was true: quite some time passed since he became the leader. Whilst Aningan was aware of this, he wasn’t so sure it made much of a difference either way—whether someone is a leader for a short time or a long time, did it matter? “But others have challenged me,” he shared, thinking back. “I’m not constantly being challenged, as you said, but I’ve still been challenged. Wouldn’t that mean those that did, don’t respect me?” Up until that point, he never thought as deeply about it. He felt betrayed by the challenges, surely, but to think they stemmed from a lack of respect—or, perhaps, they came from somewhere deeper, somewhere darker? Her answer only fueled these thoughts.

“I’m the leader,” he said with a frown. “Is that the only reason I have any respect? Does anyone respect me for… just me? Do you? Does Erzulie or Rosalyn?” There was doubt in his heart when it came to respect in general, and it only grew when he found himself wondering if he, if Aningan the wolf, had it.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 22, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 31, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 02, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 14, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:01 PM