Witch's Marsh The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
"I thought I had found new purpose in my life, but now I am not so sure," Sarah replied, without delving much in details. She was not sure, if she wanted to return to Uaine Gorsedd after her brief tryst with Mahler. Those had been good few days and, if it had been up to her, she would have wanted to continue like that forever. But she realized that the right moment, when their paths should have crossed and they could have written a story together, had passed. They couldn't rewrite the past and couldn't build a future together. Mahler wanted to build an army and she had to battle with her demons daily.

"Where are you staying at the moment - Terance or somebody else?" she asked. There were quite a lot of packs around here, Gannet was a pleasant fellow and would undoubtly have it easy to join any group. Unlike her grumpy self.

They conversed for a while longer and then left each other on mutually good terms. 

Closing off all my Sarah threads. Thanks! :)
Messages In This Thread
The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Gannet - January 24, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - January 29, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - February 05, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Gannet - February 17, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - February 22, 2020, 01:52 PM