Sheepeater Cliff I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor tracked the woman and watched her eyes, he listened as she spoke of where she came from. He followed where her muzzle gestured and blinked with wonder, oh how he would love to sweep the area and smell the scents of new for he hadn't traveled that area. The titan felt like he was in a trance and almost didn't hear her words about the carcass so he snapped his head to where she was looking and had to recalibrate his mind. He blinked at the dead body as she spoke and her feathery friend seemed annoyed at this by him thrusting up his beak as though he was offended.

The large man looked at them both with amusement, but he knew he couldn't stay and chat with the woman as much as he wanted to. He gave her a smile and sighed, "well I must tend back to my duties, it was really nice meeting you," he gave the two a curt nod and turned his body back to the direction of Kaistleoki as if he was being led by a lead. However, something lingered in his heart and he just couldn't ignore it, so he stopped in his tracks and looked at the woman with a bit of pleading in his emerald orbs and a curious tilted head.

"Will I see you again sometime?"
Messages In This Thread
I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - January 27, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Connor - February 25, 2020, 10:48 PM