Blacktail Deer Plateau blue and brown jansport, tired of public transport
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The howl that sounded was unfamiliar, as most tended to be as of late—but Aningan thought he was getting pretty good at responding to them, asking the right questions. But when he arrived before the other wolf, this one seemed different: struggling to support her own weight, looking worse for wear than those previously met. Seeing this, the first words to leave his mouth were, “Are you okay?” as he stopped a few meters away. Should he call for someone else to help? Was he supposed to help, given that she was a stranger? The questions that he bombarded himself with were soon forcibly swallowed whole, to be saved for a later date—and by a later date, he really meant that he didn’t plan on ever revisiting them.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 29, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Clementine - January 29, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 29, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Clementine - January 31, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Erzulie - January 31, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 31, 2020, 11:01 AM