Blacktail Deer Plateau blue and brown jansport, tired of public transport
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Aningan shot Clementine a grateful glance when she offered to go find her mother, then turned his attention back to the stranger. A name was given and then an explanation followed: the wolf was pregnant; it took him a second to process the meaning, linking it with the Inuttut phrase that mirrored her meaning. And when it settled in his mind, understood now, his confusion only grew. Was there something wrong with the puppies that she hunched over so harshly? Silence followed until they were joined again by the mother-daughter duo.

The male was quiet for a moment, allowing the healer to ask her questions and the troubled one to answer. He listened closely to what was said despite not having any clue as to how to remedy it, waiting. And when silence fell over them again, he looked to his second and added, “She is pitsalik—with child. Does that cause the pain?” Whether or not that made any difference, he could not be certain—but felt better to make it known than keep it hidden away.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 29, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Clementine - January 29, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 29, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Clementine - January 31, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Erzulie - January 31, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 31, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: blue and brown jansport, tired of public transport - by Aningan - February 02, 2020, 07:14 PM