Blacktail Deer Plateau blue and brown jansport, tired of public transport
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
my dumbass didn’t realise it was my turn /henlo operator i would like new brain plz n thx

Aningan remained attentive as more questions were asked and answers given. But, like Clementine, he kept silent; there was nothing worthwhile for him to add, given the situation. The northerner knew nothing about healing those that fell ill and even less about pregnancy—after all, that latter was not something he would ever experience firsthand, so how could he know anything about it? His lack of knowledge on the former was, however, more by choice than anything; he could feed the sick and keep them warm but, aside from that, his assistance was limited and he felt it was better that way—certainly better than him being trusted with correctly identifying plants. So, he stood back and gave Erzulie room to investigate, waiting to see if there was anything he could help with.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 29, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Clementine - January 29, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 29, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Clementine - January 31, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Erzulie - January 31, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 31, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: blue and brown jansport, tired of public transport - by Aningan - February 10, 2020, 12:29 AM