Panther Park If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
For the first time since their relocation, Aningan ventured beyond the plateau and then beyond those lands that bordered it, trekking further than ever before. He told @Rosalyn before leaving, proclaiming that he was finally ready to see what it was like to be a scout. Each step made him more nervous than the last, worried that by leaving he might never find his way home again—so, to counter this, he followed the curvature of the range at his side, using the mountains as his guide; those peaks would lead him home again, too, he was certain. Trusting in them eased his mind, dulling the anxiety that twisted and turned within his chest.

Anxiety that bubbled over as he entered unfamiliar lands, festering with scents he did not recognise—but that instinct drove him to fear. Rigid, Aningan pressed onward, doing what he could to push through his worries. But his worries could not be banished, only covered, shrouded under a thin veil by the sight of another, lupine physique in the distance.

Clinging desperately to his curiosity, hoping that it would further relax him, the male trailed after the other. Only when he was near enough to be heard did he loose a bark or two, seeking a conversation—information, perhaps, on the land they both found themselves in.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 06:35 PM