Panther Park If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The recognition of the language meaning she understood it was confirmed—she, too, was of northern blood. And while he didn’t understand the significance of the name she gave, he did pick up on a single part of it—“Aningan Tundra?” he questioned first, wishing to be assured that he heard correctly. “My name’s Aningan.” He wondered if the name was common up north, to be given both to him and to a pack. This he did not ask, however, feeling that it lacked any true significance. Besides, she had another question, one that he was a bit more hesitant to answer.

“I’m from a glacier,” he said first, after which his brows furrowed. What was the name again? “IkKasuk?” he said, uncertain; he could remember the meaning but the name itself escaped him at first. “No, maybe not that… um... IkKanattuk?” That sounded more like it. “I think they called it IkKanattuk.” He used to think the name to be ironic, given that he’d always felt the opposite there.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 08:42 PM