Panther Park If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
italics = inuttut. too much to translate lmao

All it took were a few words to be spoken and the boy’s blood ran cold. His legs locked and he felt his body grow rigid, brows pinching together as he was overtaken by an array of emotions. He didn’t even recognise her, the time since passed having eaten away at his memories; he was so young when he left, he was so young when he last saw her. Without realising it, he took a step back, body acting on its own accord. Why was she there? So close to his home? “What are you doing here?” he asked, easily slipping from the common tongue. “Why aren’t you up north, with everyone else?” Why did she have to show up so suddenly?

“I’m not going back,” he declared suddenly, shaking his head. “You guys didn’t want me but my new pack—my new family—does.” Should he run? Prevent her from trying to lure him away? His legs refused to move, remaining just as stiff and rigid as the rest of him. Was she the reason his sister disappeared, so long ago? Had she taken her away?
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 09:11 PM