Emberwood When the smoke could cover the sun
163 Posts
Ooc —
Awol answered with more incomplete information, offering the names of the positions but failing to explain how exactly the whole council thing worked. As he grew suspicious of her, Nieve grew impatient with him. Bhediya had seemed like a reasonable wolf who had no problem entertaining the questions of a curious youth from a reclusive pack, but Awol's clipped tone gave her the distinct impression that he was annoyed. That was confirmed moments later when he commented on Bhediya once again.

There wasn't much that ruffled Nieve's feathers, but Awol managed to. How can you even say that? she asked before she could stop herself. She was your packmate. You know, she really made this pack sound like a nice place and invited me to come and learn more about your council because I was curious when she visited my pack, but you're being really, really rude! About Bhediya. Toward Nieve. It didn't really matter which. If she had the information right, Bhediya left because her mate was a psycho—and Awol was victim blaming.

I don't think I care to know anymore, said Nieve, fixing Awol with a disgusted look before turning and leaving, giving him no space or opportunity to say anything further. She'd thought Uaine Gorsedd was supposed to be a pack of caring individuals, but perhaps she'd assumed wrong. Just because Bhediya was nice didn't mean her pack was... which seemed true of herself and Rusalka these days, too.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
When the smoke could cover the sun - by Nieve - January 30, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: When the smoke could cover the sun - by Alheis - January 30, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: When the smoke could cover the sun - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: When the smoke could cover the sun - by Alheis - February 02, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: When the smoke could cover the sun - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:05 AM
RE: When the smoke could cover the sun - by Alheis - February 15, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: When the smoke could cover the sun - by Nieve - February 21, 2020, 03:04 PM