Haunted Wood Funhouse tricks
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Valour felt the burn of shame deep within his gut at what he was doing. He had promised loyalty to Hela over all else to secure his place and....for what reason was he risking her ire? The only reason he could think of was for his own sake. The fact that he tried so hard, over and over and over again to make his own way to the top only to be stepped on and ignored. To have the one he saved steal all of his power and spotlight from right beneath him....it had driven him to hate his existence and even now he hated her for it. He just wanted to prove himself if anything else, even if he had to betray Vanity in the end to earn Hela's favor back. "Yes" he said evenly and nodded his thanks to her for the advice. "Hela goes for legs and the throat. She is fast and has a grip that is probably what killed Vengeance" the words slipped out and the feeling it gave was like something slick and slimy was slithering it's way inside of his heart. "I want her beside me Vanity as my consort. Just make Serem yours. Equal as leaders, equal as advisors. This is what me and Hela had promised...I'm just...I'm better suited for what she stole from me" he looked down as the worde grew twisted with emotion and he confused himself the emotion burning in his chest. It was clear that he had conflict emotionally over Hela who he couldn't stop thinking somewhat fondly of for whatever reason.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Funhouse tricks - by Valour - January 30, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Funhouse tricks - by Vanity - February 02, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Funhouse tricks - by Valour - February 02, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Funhouse tricks - by Vanity - February 03, 2020, 06:17 AM
RE: Funhouse tricks - by Valour - February 03, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: Funhouse tricks - by Vanity - February 06, 2020, 04:57 PM