Moonspear nuyuiksuk ⚬
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
These unknowns, and the understanding they were to need, kept him on his toes--despite his constant reminders to relax and to keep it casual--not pressurized in any way despite the gravity he felt looming somewhere in this. He was a work in progress thanks to a busy head, and could at least appreciate the relative stillness beyond him, pointedly ignoring the snowfall outside mostly to his back. His attention was hers as she seemed to settle, and went on to answer him in a detail he was very thankful for then.

Such skills were unexpected enough. He appreciated that curiosity there, able to swiftly see maybe why Hydra may want such introduced to the mountain where there were few others of such teachings. If she could spin it in Moonspear's benefit, he believed she would. He personally liked that she knew plants, of course, and most likely, one of his sisters would whelp again this coming spring, so there tied in that piece. Hunting seals made him think of his father and the Bay of his birth, naturally. That, and he had to ponder the unfamiliar tongue that sprinkled in now and again, what its bits may mean based on context. 

Picking up on her ache for her lost husband, his ears tucked back. To this point, tension had begun to melt from his shoulders--feeling better subdued the more he could know her, though that facet gave it more depth to navigate. But, he didn't feel like he should rush more, and not get greedy. I see.. I think, he replied softly, chancing half a chuff of a laugh--wherever to go next? Did he simply ask more, and let pour forth all he really wanted to get to? That sounds like Hydra, really. She would probably see you settle in some before anything was set in absolute stone, Jarilo exhaled, sinking his own sit down to lay curled into himself. And I would want the same, though I'm still understanding.. he added, quieter, for he intended to follow his sister's lead, with or without the whole picture, until he could stand on his own with it.

As he traced a lingering look over her and the skins, she appeared more comfortable than before at such a glance, and he was trying not to feel like he was being intrusive or making this any sort of interrogation. He licked at the backs of his teeth, expression thoughtful to match. Well, I hope you can rest.. and whatever else you need for now. I'll stay--until I have to go back to patrol, and if you want to know more.. about us, the mountain--any of it. I've always lived here. It just takes.. time, for her to integrate among them and for the Spear to adjust, perhaps most of all; he sensed this might be the case where it came to honoring her customs; he had to get to the bottom of what all Hydra had exchanged precisely, and how Arcturus had taken this information. Looking for an easy route to follow up his suggestion, he went on: Have you seen much else around the territory yet? If not..later, I can show you the grove north of here, and if weather is good enough, we can hunt, he suggested. Sadly, they couldn't make it seals--not here.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
nuyuiksuk ⚬ - by Kukutux - February 01, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: nuyuiksuk ⚬ - by Jarilo - February 02, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: nuyuiksuk ⚬ - by Kukutux - February 02, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: nuyuiksuk ⚬ - by Jarilo - February 02, 2020, 04:24 AM
RE: nuyuiksuk ⚬ - by Kukutux - February 02, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: nuyuiksuk ⚬ - by Jarilo - February 02, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: nuyuiksuk ⚬ - by Kukutux - February 02, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: nuyuiksuk ⚬ - by Jarilo - February 02, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: nuyuiksuk ⚬ - by Kukutux - February 03, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: nuyuiksuk ⚬ - by Jarilo - February 04, 2020, 12:58 AM