Blacktail Deer Plateau you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Sure. She snapped the fish's spine and tossed it toward the bank, then stepped out of the way so that Clementine might take her place. Ying listened carefully to each question before answering. You stand this way — lowered to the ground, legs bent and ears flat for the dive — but when no ice is here, you stand this way. She stood upright and straightened herself, turning her head downward as if looking directly into the water.

Clementine was alone on the ice now. Ying had moved out of her way, so that the student would have enough space to begin her attempt. When the fish is almost up top, and you see maybe, some shiny...then you bite. She would wait for further questions before settling to gnaw the head from their first catch.

After their quick lesson was finished, Ying nodded her goodbye and picked up the scraps to bury in a nearby cache.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby - by Ying - February 01, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby - by Ying - February 02, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby - by Ying - February 02, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby - by Ying - February 02, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby - by Ying - February 18, 2020, 07:53 AM