Blacktail Deer Plateau You know I've always seen it that way
163 Posts
Ooc —
Nieve's eyes widened when Harps mentioned meeting Reyes, and even moreso when the yearling revealed that her brother didn't know the cause of the scuffle, either. Really? she dubiously replied. He was awfully quick to throw himself into the midst of a conflict he knew nothing about, which reminded her of the dark look that passed over his face when she met up with him the other day. She pressed her lips together, conflicted.

Whatever happened to Reyes while he was abroad certainly changed him, and not for the better, in her opinion. Thank god for Harps, for without her quick suggestion, Nieve likely would've brooded over this information for the rest of the day. The only good it did was feeding the buzzing anxiety sealed behind her breastbone. Releasing a breath she hadn't known she was holding, the golden she-wolf nodded quickly. Yeah, that sounds great. I'm not the best hunter but I'll try. A thin smile and a warm chuckle later, and Nieve was following Harps on the trail of some prey or other.

Those thoughts never left her head, though.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 03, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 03, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 15, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 03, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 14, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 23, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 25, 2020, 01:27 PM