Hoshor Plains Time asks no questions, it goes on without you
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Unfortunately, Speedy had not grown up in the mountains, and so she was not as lucky as Ira. She had survived worse, though, and soon it would be spring and things would be better. 

She shook her head at the Count's thanks. No need to thank me, she said. I'm just glad that you're doing better. She was glad to hear that Ira was able to go about her daily business without much trouble from her leg. She wasn't surprised to hear that it was stiff at times. I might still have some daisy leaves left. They were good for stiffness. A lot of my plants are no longer viable, but I'll check and bring you some if I have them. She thought for a few moments. Soaking your leg in the hotsprings would help too if you're able to ignore the way the water smells, the healer offered. It would be a good substitute for the plants if it turned out she didn't have anymore. I'm normally better prepared for winter, but the earthquakes made that difficult this year, she added. It was a constant anxiety for her. Next year, she would gather even more towards the end of the summer to make sure this never happened again.
Messages In This Thread
Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Speedy - February 05, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Ira - February 06, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Ira - February 26, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Speedy - March 09, 2020, 08:02 PM