Noctisardor Bypass Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Pheiros had never thought of them as an army; he sure wasn't someone who belonged in an army. The idea made him a little nervous. And it sounded like Arbiter thought they were, too, even if just as needed. He needed to learn more than just patrolling then if he was going to be able to contribute. He had remained dutifully quiet up until this point, not wanting to do or say anything wrong. But when Arbiter gave him the silent okay to move up and partake in the conversation, he forgot he was supposed to look serious for a few moments and let his tail wave excitedly behind him. He moved forward to stand more next to Arbiter than behind her, remembering to be serious once face to face with the stranger. He straightened up again but offered the other boy a small smile. I'm Pheiros. The other boy was younger but not a whole lot younger. He could be a potential new friend as long as Arbiter deemed him not an enemy, a thought that made the golden youth very happy. Friends were always good.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you - by Pheiros - February 28, 2020, 10:03 PM