Ravensblood Forest if you looked at my life, and see what i see
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
You are right, she said to Erzulie, They are afraid of other things. Ying frowned and searched her mind for a better way to phrase her explanation. Like, not our family things. The sisters had something against the foreigners that she didn't understand. Were they not foreign, too? 

She didn't hold anything against the "foreign" wolves, but she did think that they belonged on their own land. Interactions were rarely less than cordial, save for situations wherein she felt her family was at danger. That's who Ying was: a protector, born to keep her loved ones safe. I will try, though, she ensured Rosalyn.

Hua and Mei wouldn't understand what had just transpired. Knowing this, Ying decided not to mention it. She was ready to turn and take her leave, but another thought arose. Hesitantly, she opened her mouth to speak, How is Aningan?
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 05:23 PM