Neverwinter Forest When I fall asleep you lead the way
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
When Vallkyrie arrived, she found s placement amongst the small group quickly. Icy eyes danced over the group, taking note that @Belharra was right in saying it was made up of a bunch of kids. Savor herself and Mal, who were approaching their second year this come spring/summer, the rest seemed like they havent even reached a year old yet, if barely. They were the lost children, a group likely formed by either having been lost by their parents or flat out left them. In the group, she found the young black wolf with the scarred crown she had found in the forest months ago. Phillip... She speaks delicately, coming to approach the youth with a small smile. She was happy for another familiar face here. Turning her head high into the direction of her newly malted Lead, she nods to his words. While your out, I'll do as I can to keep things settled here. She wasnt any medic, but she knew a few things and if she were the eldest, couldnt help but feel a bit responsible for those gathered.
Messages In This Thread
When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mal - February 23, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Simmik - February 23, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Hyacinth - February 23, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mathieu - February 24, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Vallkyrie - February 24, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mango - February 27, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mal - February 27, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mathieu - February 28, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Vallkyrie - February 28, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mal - March 11, 2020, 10:10 PM