Neverwinter Forest When I fall asleep you lead the way
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Vallkyrie scouted the group as others spoke, putting the pieces together on who was who here by name, for savor Mal and Phillip, Kyr had not met them before. Mal spoke that he was going to Moonspear firstly, to which the crow spoke up. If you meet Hydra, would you give her my regards? Vallkyrie had firstly went to the Spear as a possible home so that she could be nearer to Katya. As it turned out thet were all full up, maybe it would be for the better, it was yet to be seen. Either way, she wanted the mountain queen to know that Vallkyrie was still around and had joined a pack within the same sanction of lands. 

Vallkyrie lifted then, ready to get to it and keep tabs on the border. If Simmik and Mal were to leave soon and two were injured, that only left four able bodies in the newly claimed lands. Lucky for Kyr, though they were not members, she had a few allies she knew would be willing to look out for the betterment of the forest. Her icy attention passed over @Mathieu whom grinned into her direction. The grayscale yearling flashed a grin to her in which she smiled in turn. Jerking her muzzle up and out to the side, the motioned for him to come along with her.  Might as well get to know her partner if she were the scouting type and he were the muscle to her aid.
Messages In This Thread
When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mal - February 23, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Simmik - February 23, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Hyacinth - February 23, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mathieu - February 24, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Vallkyrie - February 24, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mango - February 27, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mal - February 27, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mathieu - February 28, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Vallkyrie - February 28, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mal - March 11, 2020, 10:10 PM