Sawtooth Spire i need to witness miracles today
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He expressed his condolences and Quell smiled and waved a paw dismissively, preparing to make some offhanded quip or another when he went on to say he would inform the other leaders and let her off the hook to avoid any unnecessary risks. She put her paw back on the ground and regarded him quietly for a beat, touched that he would take this stance, though not surprised. They didn't know one another that well, though he had stepped readily into his role and it was such a fatherly offer to make.

"Happy to! Thanks, pops," Q chirped, considering forcing another hug on him. She snorted at the recollection of their last endearingly awkward embrace and decided she would let him off the hook too. Instead of a hug, she simply curled her toes into an imitation of a fist and gave his shoulder a gentle love tap. Her lavender eyes shone, then danced as she couldn't quite help but tease, "So, you gonna show me how it's done or are we gonna stand around having chick flick moments all day?"
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
i need to witness miracles today - by RIP Wintersbane - February 23, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - February 24, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - March 01, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - April 05, 2020, 11:47 AM