Stone Circle The stone of lost souls.
do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God
75 Posts
Ooc —
"Really?" There was no hiding the fact that Valette surprised him with her answer, but he had hoped for nothing less. His smile broadened, and his eyes brightened up. "Awesome!" a quick wag of his tail accented his words, "Thanks, Mrs. Greyback! I can't wait to ask her!"

Of course, at this point, he half expected her rejection, and he knew how Arlette would be totally fair if she just spun around and gave him what for to his face. But Kaito still hoped he hadn't fallen too far out of Arlette's good graces to have lost her friendship entirely, and if he was a wolf of anything, he was one of great hope in the midst of situations that seemed quite riddled with things that might only go wrong.

Valette's praise left him quite abashed, but he smiled at her nonetheless. "I have a couple of sisters back home, and I can imagine how worried my mother would be if they just left to go somewhere without her knowing," he said, to try and smooth his actions into the ordinary thing he reckoned they were, "I would never want to put you through the same," and he held the natural conclusion for a moment, before he said through a smile and tight apprehension, "nor Greyback."
Messages In This Thread
The stone of lost souls. - by RIP Valette - February 23, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by Kaito - March 10, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2020, 04:51 AM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by Kaito - March 11, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by RIP Valette - March 12, 2020, 10:06 AM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by Kaito - March 15, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by RIP Valette - March 15, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by Kaito - March 26, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2020, 06:52 AM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by RIP Valette - April 06, 2020, 06:55 AM