Wheeling Gull Isle interest I find in you inside my dream
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
a mutual rub to lei, but not much more. ruo ignored the glaring orochi. what had happened between them, she gave no care for anymore; he can be the petty swine that he is. she was more focused on the meeting, and with the words slowly coming forth from their 'Empress,' a disgruntled ruo was very obvious. but, she quietly listened, as she continued on, in just a slight hope... that was not given.

"i do not understand." the siren spoke clearly, but very coldly. there was no warmth, "you do not see me?" for once, she showed emotion but not of kindness or malice. hurt, almost. for a moment she had let it slip fully, but held it firm, "when i hunt, mark, help..?" but it was true. ruo was hurt. how could they say she was not around, when she was a founding member? 

they chose an outsider, a foreigner above all, who tried to hurt her, and yet, ignored ruo?

"i help build. yet, you do not recognize. you recognize them?" there was a look toward mei in particular, whome ruo did not talk to much, but.. yet, the female did nothing, and she got a role to play. 

it felt unfair.

it was unfair.

she felt a bit conflicted why it mattered so much. perhaps she felt, family was betraying her once more. .. family, didn't mean so much it seemed.
[Image: dc1mu1x-1d71b3f4-120c-4399-b918-71c0e5bd...uDi0UyVmY4]
english | mandarin
Messages In This Thread
interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - February 27, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - February 27, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Lei - February 28, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Orochi - March 01, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - March 09, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - March 09, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Lei - March 11, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - March 23, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - March 29, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - April 05, 2020, 08:12 PM