Wheeling Gull Isle my husband is at war,
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
Private 
she hadn't really thought of her position in yuelong in sometime. especially the last two times she interacted with hua, one which she argued upon their formation, and the next when the empress came to their rock, angered upon her son being born. and both times, she was always, the lowest of the low.

her son, was normal, and maybe he could rise to the ranks- or even better, if he had ambition, to create his own. the siren didn't mind any dream he had.

though there was something ruo did wonder...

what the fuck is @Aiolos's rank.
[Image: dc1mu1x-1d71b3f4-120c-4399-b918-71c0e5bd...uDi0UyVmY4]
english | mandarin
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
He breaths out a deep breath, the salty air thick, the smell of coming rain signaling a storm to come. The sky was darkened, too, though it was just late in the afternoon. His day had already been one plentiful, with scouting out its borders, moving inland to search for potential treats and then back home again.  

Much change for the wolf had happened over the last week, though without formalily announcing it himself, without flaunting his placement, for Aiolos life was just as it had been. 

He strode towards Ruo's rock in a quick lope, barking out a greeting to Ruo whom he saw near.
moonglow daddy
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
safely, @Huojin was tucked beneath the rock in their quant den, as soon the drops would rain from the sky. the siren enjoyed the stormy winds the most, especially out to the sea. watching the lightning strike the waters, and the waves rapture to each other, a war amongst the water. it truly was a sight to see.

so she of course, was gonna stay out in the rain.

unless the lightning striked close, she wasn't stupid. ruo wished to live.

"hello lion," the mother greeted, as she turned to the man.

"are you a warrior? i told huojin you're a hero." perfect chance to ask questions to be honest.
english | mandarin
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
And a roll of thunder warned the lands and lightning flashed over the skies and rain began to fall, light for the time being but the wind was strong, the waves higher and a sheet of gray could be seen from the mainland. 

The red and creamy wolf paused, ears perked to the sound, looking out over the spread of sea which separated Yuelong from the rest of the world, a distance he was content with. They were protected, secure. 

Little Otter, He returned with a small smito playing to his lips. Did you now? He spoke, shaking out his coat and approaching nearer on the sands. What for? He didnt recall ever being anyone's 'hero'.
moonglow daddy
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
nicknames only between the two, a warmth to her heart. she wished to remain that way.

"to explain hercules," the siren motioned upwards, as she gazed to the clouds, "he cannot be seen," as the rain twinkled to her slim body, "a hero in stars. huo wished to know, what 'hero' was."

she deemed appropriate to display his father, as a hero. she remembered wishing her own parents were heroes, but they never did save her from her own nightmares. perhaps huo, could look at his own father the way she wished she had one.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos crown followed yet alas as the clouds darkened the sky, the stars could not be seen. Even less so, granted that night had yet to come and it was only the storm which blocked the otherwise still day time now. 

Turning back to Ruo as she explained, he couldnt help the smile which creeped over his features now. His toes pressed into the sands as he felt a quiver in his chest at her words. Thank you... It had been a quiver now of his heart, he knew. Though perhaps the pair were not traditional as it were, neither seasonal fling as commonly done, nor a mated pair, the two wolves hung in limbo somewhere between. 

I wouldnt say I'm any warrior... I mean, I've  never fought in any war, won no raid. Guardian, I'd say. But someone who guarded those who could not fend as well for themselves, well they were just as much fitting for the title of a 'hero' perhaps. I was a part of Junshi, with @Ying, before I came here. He spoke as he drew nearer to her side and settled down with her, facing Mother Sea and her rage. It was Ying who gave me the push to come here, after all. That way I could be closer to you... He caught himself as soon as the words came out, gingered ears then falling and he found himself shyly turning his attention away from her and back on the ocean.
moonglow daddy
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
wow what a confession.

wow ruo felt awkward.

fuck man.

"be hero to huojin."

of course, ruo was cool as a cucumber, she kept composed and focused on the stormy clouds above. it felt difficult to look at him directly. she was never sure what to call their relationship anymore, as in her heart, the siren knew that he was important. they were friends- yet more, they were not lovers, yet they had a child. 

a limbo.

she couldn't say what she felt for him was 'love,' but ruo was fond of her lion.

"you nice man," she nodded with certainity, "you deserve place here. what are you now?"

nice. change the conversation. he'll never notice.
english | mandarin
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
I will. He agreed, having no intention of doing his pup any wrong. Of course there would be times where Houjin might have little tantrums, where teenage and yearling attitude might cause a spout between them, but Aiolos honestly didnt see his son as unruly and chaotic, bad tempered or anarchy. He reminded Aiolos much like his mother and he truly loved that about him. 

Ruo, as chill as ever, as unrelenting when it came to hiding her feelings, brushed Aiolos affection off her shoulders and moved on. Aiolos jaw tightened, but he said nothing. He knew he and Ruo were friends, close, or as close as Ruo could possibly let someone be. He knew she cared for him but... 

How could she make him feel so good and so horrible all in a manner of seconds? 

I had been head scout for some time now... He let out coolly, keeping his hard stare now on the ocean. Perhaps, until the twisting in his gut eased. She had to know that already though, surely? Not that it matter now. Recently, Hua has thought me fitting as Shàngjiàng. He stops, fiery eyes side glancing.
moonglow daddy
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
of course, the title prompted ruo to look over.

man.

FUCK HIM TOO.

"I'M TIRED."

she promptly got up, and got into his face, "I DON'T KNOW WHY HUA DOESN'T LIKE ME, BUT SHE REFUSED TO PROMOTE ME AND PROMOTED HER SISTER WHO IS NOW GONE. 'NEEDED TO SHOW SKILL' MY ASS, MEI DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. BUT NOW MY LION GETS PROMOTED BEFORE ME? GOOD FOR YOU BUT MAN.

WHY DOES SHE HATE ME.

OR WHY DO THE HEAVENS HATE ME.

FUCK THE CULTURE WHILE IM AT IT TOO.

FUCK YOU TOO.

WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH?

I DON'T KNOW.

MAYBE TO FEEL IMPORTANT FOR ONCE.

AND WANTED."

of course that was all in her head. ruo, was still laying down on the rock, her head pointed to the sky. she wasn't one to do such outbursts, and looked down to the lion, "congratulations," while her head spewed fire, and she finally looked calmly on him.

she did have to admit he did deserve, and while remained in recluse, the siren had somesort of idea of what he has been doing. a true member, unlike herself.

she understood that no one fault but herself to be the lowest of the low.. yet, of course, she was still salty.

"how does it feel?"
english | mandarin
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Nothing. No rage, no shock, no happiness, even. Perhaps he thought she might be angry because he was of course, a foreigner. Maybe she would have been upset for the man she shared a son with was the leader whilst Hua thought of her as 'lowest' amongst them. Maybe she would have been happy, because he had tried so hard to prove himself worthy to hold a placement as equal to them, as opposed to the beast he'd been taught he was. Maybe, just maybe, he was worth being someone to be with...

Though as she congratulated, the calmness was stifling. Her lack of emotion towards it louder then the thunder which shook the rock which they settled on. It feels.... He was happy but scared, honored but baffled, at one side of the field then the other, like his feelings for Ruo, sling shotting him back and forth, like a yoyo or boomerang. 

A shrug. It feels like a dream, really. All of it, at times. Like I'm playing a role I never was supposed to have. Like one day I might wake up and it would have all been some sick joke the Goddesses sought fitting to laugh at me with. He admitted and his mouth closed, jaw tightening as he realized his confession come to air. This isnt the life I deserve. He murmured, toying at the rock. I'm no royalty, no Emperor. He was a basterd. Always was, always would be. Hell, he didnt even have a family name to pass on. Not one he would want to, anyhow. 

He scoffs, imagining what Ruo's tight and uptight, family back home would have thought about the basterd foreigner with no name and didnt even speak the language leading their family.
moonglow daddy
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
"blood not everything." it had been proven, by when ruo was casted to the lowest, while Mei, who never shown her face, had been casted to the highest, simply because she was a sister amongst the three. it was a hypocritcal situation that she scoffed at internally, thinking how it was like.

"you deserve it," though despite her own bitter feelings against it, that did not mean his accomplishments should be diminished, "roll with it."
english | mandarin
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
And just as good as he felt in one moment, then horrible the next, he couldnt help the chuckle which came from his parted jaws as she told him he deserved it and to 'roll with it'. Of course, had he have been with the Nereides, any man holding any position and even considering himself equal to a woman was a laughing stock. In his birth pack, he imagined he wouldnt have lived long enough to be a yearling. No matter how his life had been before, it didnt mean jack in Yuelong. 

It was its own pack, in a place far from the Kea Island or the Black Bayou. Who he had been born to, what gender he was, what God looked in favor to him or not, it meant nothing here. It was what he had done for the pack and its members here which mattered now, and he was good for it. 

Having been reminded of this, he puts on a small smile, tail waving back and forth over the hard rock as he nodded quietly with agreement.
moonglow daddy
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
with being said, and knew information to process, the siren looked at the lion with a nod, "i'm going to bed." especially so, as the two were drenched from the pouring rain above. 

momentarily, ruo thought to invite him in...

but refrained and continued walking toward where she made her nest inside, where huojin would soundly be asleep.
english | mandarin
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
And he waited for that invite, though it did not come. Of course, a number of times Aiolos had rested either in the den or outside of it, yet rarely when it came to laying side by side with Ruo. 

So he laid down instead on top of the rock, letting the rains soak him to the bone and the thunder drown out his thoughts.
moonglow daddy
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
ruo left with one more sentence before slipping beside huojin's side, "don't stay soaked outside."

god.

dumbass.
english | mandarin
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Yay!! He was invited! Jumping up probably far too quickly for his own good, Aiolos nearly slipped as he scrambled down the rock face and into the back entrance. Much better. :)
moonglow daddy