Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Private 
Aiolos just wants to say goodbye before @Kukutux heads off to visit all the other packs.

There sat at the edges of the ulaq were bundles of three furs. Each filled to carry gifts. Three daughters of Moonwoman and Sunman were to have children this season. He knew this meant his wife had plans to leave, to visit each similar in the ways Aiolos had visited each not long ago, bringing such news with him. 

The fiery wolf stepped out into the light of the summer day, seeking out his mate who he scented in the area not far.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,119 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
<33

a look of pleasure wreathed kukutux as aiolos approached, and her small teeth glimmered in the knowing grin she often gave him. the set of his shoulders, the proud arch of his neck, the way he moved with confidence upon the land he had had long guarded — all these things were very beautiful to her eyes and her heart.

"it will not be long, i think. i have counted the days since you have gone and come back, and those since. and the day that sialuk told me of this," kukutux added, considering the time of stories in the glen. she sighed. "i am restless!"
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
There was that grin, filled with such joy and excitement as it ever always had. She held much life and passion in her, that it fueled everyone's life she touched. Her snowy coat bright and glistening under the sun. He could scarely remember life before her and knew there could be no life after her. Her strength had no limitation, even in the face of those lost who were dear to them. 

You will have a fulfilling journey ahead of you. We will be grandparents together- times three. Your restlessness will turn to needed rest very soon, I'm sure! He gives a bellowing laugh as he lifts a foreleg to scoop her up closer to him. 

Silently, he hoped she might find Sakhmet or even only Galana on her travels. The boys worried deeply and Aiolos even still thought of Lote who had come and gone again. The little dove came and went like the high and low tides.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,119 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
embraced in the arms of her sun man, kukutux found her mind wandering both to her daughters and to those who had gone.

there was hope in her that galana had found sakhmet, and that lote too was at peace and happy. 

she thought even of the young moon-hunter who had returned, but she was not ready to say his name.

"i have you. and you have me. and they have us," whispered the duck into the proud redfurred chest, marveling at all the years spent, all the children borne — and still their blood ran hot for one another, even as they stood upon the very precipice of grandparent trail.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
His beautiful snow to her flame. A woman of moon and he, the sun. He rests his chin on her crown as she leans it into the deepness of his chest. 

Yes... He murmurs, a heavy breath of content exhaling. His firey colored eyes fixed on the home out before them- the great lake, the coppice before and the three sisters to the south. 

I can't imagine a life without you in it. There is a rumble in his chest and he presses closer to her, so that the snow may melt against the flames. Your everything to me.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,119 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"you will not lose me, sun man. i am here," and kukutux raised a paw between them to press against the seat of his heart, beneath the proud breastbone.

"we belong entire to each other," she said in her words, now glowing with want and delight; she let aiolos see this in her eyes, then pulled away, dancing into the oak-forest with its many hues, a laugh upon her mouth.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos takes a deep breath as her paw touches to his chest. Fiery eyes close, breathing her in- breathing the moment in. 

He does not open his eyes until her native tongue is a curl around his ears and her eyes burn with wanting. 

She parts from him, fluttering away with laughter like flurries of snow and dancing into the shadows of the forest. Aiolos runs to her, as he always would.
moonglow daddy