The Bracken Woods we welcome the beginning
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Locke's ready to roll.

He awaited the falling of the sun, pacing along the cavern opening anxiously as though waiting for the gates to open before a charge. Like a vampire (like the mutant dogs in 'I Am Legend') he watched the sun slowly sink away until it was his time to embrace the world by the night. When light had fallen enough to where it peered only through streaming rays in the break of trees, Hemlocke dashed off on willowy limbs towards the direction of the call. 

He hated it. Hated how he felt a burden to Uriel, whom was forced  to move around Hemlocke's schedule. Hated how much time he may have taken up for those who stood in wait for him. While they were small perhaps it was not so much a bother... but when they grew? He wasnt worth the burden and forced the lump in his throat down with a hard swallow.

At the clearing, created by an open space and rocky formation,  a sigh of relief came when he realized he was not the last to arrive. The second, actually, yet probably due to the fact that this rocky meeting area was not far from the rocky cavern and spring was in which they called 'The Garden'. It was only awaiting the sun which kept him. You needn't wait for me... He speaks in a delicate yet deep tone, as per usual, ruby eyes casting over Uriel. To the newest arrival, his gave falls to her and he lowers his crown in silent greeting.  He makes way slowly up the 'steps' out to the right and settles there on the smooth platform and sits.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
we welcome the beginning - by Uriel - March 04, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: we welcome the beginning - by Nigaq - March 04, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: we welcome the beginning - by Hemlocke - March 04, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: we welcome the beginning - by Holly - March 08, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: we welcome the beginning - by Uriel - March 09, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: we welcome the beginning - by Hemlocke - March 21, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: we welcome the beginning - by Holly - March 25, 2020, 10:49 PM