Silverlight Terrace My competition can't see me 'cause I don't own a mirror
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
She didn't know what to expect from the wolves of Seabolt when she turned up after so long. Would they be happy to see her, alive and well, with good news? Or would they be angry with her for disappearing, never making good on her mission and turning her back on them to join another pack? Quell couldn't possibly guess, so she navigated her way there with a measure of uncharacteristic trepidation.

As it turned out: neither. The island was empty, the nearby coastline devoid of any trace of them. She stood on the beach following her search, toes dug into the sand, and realized they must have given up and moved on themselves, abandoning their home to follow the herds. Q bit her lip, sent them a silent well wish, then turned and began the journey back to Sagtannet.

She was just about to pass Moonspear again when it hit her. Quell let out a cry of pain, her legs crumpling as she tumbled into the dry grass of the nearby terrace. She didn't lose consciousness, though she sort of wished she had, considering the agonizing pain pounding in her temples. The yearling did the only thing she could, which was to put her paws over her face to block out the light and wait for the sudden onset migraine to pass.

Tags are purely plotty! I'd love for any/all of you to nab, although it's all welcome. :)

@Antares @Arcturus @Atlas @Dacio @Dragomir @Jarilo @Osiris
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread