Barrow Fields singing the symphonies of the overdosed
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
omg at first I thought hua couldnt join but then I remembered I forward-dated stuff- thank god shes in town :"3

The days after meeting Aiolos had her strolling up the beach in silent contemplation. A respectful boy, and yet, not even one of her own blood. He had been nothing but obedient, in the same way Nuka had been happy to join and help the little group, or in the same way Orochi seemed dedicated to making the lands his. The outsiders were not so outside as they seemed- and often, issues came from those that she had seen as the most trustworthy in prior times. Ruò- with her wild outbursts and rampant disrespect. Ying- they had healed, somewhat. But things were still tense. She could feel the disrespect for the empress floating on the girl like a heavy cloud, and each time they spoke, her trust for her lessened. And so, she had to think. Away from home. 

Here in the northern fields, she sees in the distance two figures who seem to glow with an otherworldly light. Youthful boys, chatting in light-hearted voices- and a bird? Curious as she was, of course she would approach. They seemed nice enough at first glance- and she was beginning to wonder if she ought to make home into a hub for wanderers, rather than the people she once thought she trusted. They seemed to follow the creature, and for a moment she thinks of pretty Lumiya and her little companion. It had seemed strange at first, but became endearing, and she had begun to understand why a wolf would keep a little friend around. Hoping not to startle them, she lets out a gentle chuff once a few yards away, tail wagging amiably in the air behind her.
Messages In This Thread
singing the symphonies of the overdosed - by Nn1 - March 11, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: singing the symphonies of the overdosed - by Huā - March 11, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: singing the symphonies of the overdosed - by Aiolos - March 11, 2020, 10:13 PM