Ouroboros Spine These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She couldn't predict how Praimfaya would react to her spontaneous serenade, though it pleased her that she seemed more amused by it than anything. "Uh," came Quell's reply, "not a clue! Hey, why are you white?" It was rather apropos of nothing, which suited her false condition pretty well, but Q was genuinely curious. She had met a handful of wolves from Moonspear now, all of them cloaked in black.

Over her remaining companion's shoulder, she saw Frolic finally reappear on the shore, a fish clutched in his maw. Even from a distance, their eyes locked and she subtly nodded her head. Quell then refocused her attention upon Praimfaya, wondering if she would notice Q's brief glance and the small critter lurking behind her.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
RE: These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me - by Quellcrist - March 21, 2020, 11:03 AM