Ouroboros Spine These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
*smirl*

Praimfaya's answer recaptured her attention completely as she thought, Me too! Of course, she took after her father, who'd picked up his palette from his own father, but Quell knew about family resemblances. It actually tied into her question in an odd way: Lyra, Atlas and Antares had all looked alike. And her new friend here couldn't look any more different than them.

"Oh, it doesn't matter or anything, I just thought all Moonboys were black. You'd think they'd be white though, with that name," the yearling mused a little nonsensically. "Guess you're the only one who got it right. Anyway, I look just like my dad. I'm high-key surprised he didn't name me Mini Me or Wintersbane Jr or something."

She had gotten so caught up in the subject, she hadn't paid attention to Frolic for a few minutes. Now he made his presence known by hurling the fish in the wolves' direction. He probably meant to whack Q, though his arms were short and his aim was terrible, so the fish sailed toward Praimfaya's rear instead.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
RE: These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me - by Quellcrist - March 24, 2020, 09:08 AM