Blacktail Deer Plateau Life sure can try to put love through it
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
A valid question. It was the season after all for those to seek out to spread their genes. 'Romance' was in the air, bringing couples who would not normally speak to breed and create new life, it was a hard calling to ignore and even Rosencrantz had to agree that he didn't ignore it as much as he liked to admit. At least, he liked to think he had more control than the wild thoughtless individuals who roamed spreading like a disease.

Perhaps. Why would he lie? Because Rosalyn offered him to sire a possible litter with her? I'm sure you've noticed that I wander regardless of the season. What I encounter out there is different every time. Yes, so enjoy that little bit of right face you have for now buddy. Something pulls me out there regardless of the season. Vacantly he speaks, looking out into the vast stretch of wilderness beyond their borders. The mountains off in the distance, and plains off somewhere he couldn't see from here. 

Unlike many pack wolves these days, he had a pretty good track record for coming back within a reasonable time after leaving the borders. From mid-autumn to now mid-spring, half a year he had pledged loyalty. Though he did little but guard the borders when here, this pack was the steady home he had been searching for for a long while.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Life sure can try to put love through it - by Rosalyn - March 13, 2020, 09:40 AM
RE: Life sure can try to put love through it - by Rosencrantz - April 01, 2020, 09:49 PM