Altar of Twilight Unleashed
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Sorry for the wait! <3

Tzila was appreciative for the silence that Hydra afforded her. The silence was comforting, though hung heavy in the air that her voice had not fallen on deaf ears. Allowed to express herself at her own pace, without pushing or prying, the scarlet naped female unwravled more easily. Picking up on that subtle but meaningful step forward, she raised her pale eyes to meet those of sharp blue.

She pointedly flicked her eyes to the side after a moment of consideration. Keeping them pinned to the horizon, as if on an unseeable future. "What's worse...is I don't know who I want to be." Her jaw tightened, her tail lashing through the air. "I've done terrible things in my life. Yet I don't regret them. That day...at the lake..." She reminisced, the memory as clear now as it had been then. "I enjoyed that scuffle...the sense of power. Of control." She ventured closer, equally dark hairs of opposing flanks inches away. Tzila barely knew the Queen of Moonspear, but for she of all wolves, to converse so openly (even if Hydra was hardly the ideal wolf to seek for counsel) said a lot on Tzila's behalf. "I always believed in survival of the fittest. Of taking care of myself, first. Even if it meant playing dirty. But...something is missing." She took in a great sigh, heated air expelling from her nose. "I know I have some real soul searching to do." Change was never easy, and the question was, if she even wanted it or not. 
Messages In This Thread
Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 17, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - April 12, 2020, 10:32 PM