The Heartwood I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
The panda hissed, it cursed such in a language which the two wolves did not understand. A fluffy, wiry haired creature, it puffed out to make itself look double what it had before as it stood and slapped at the wolves. Q snipped, causing it to whip around and smack her right on her leathery nose. In retaliation, Vallkyrie leapt forward while it had it's back to her, grabbing it by its ringed tail and yanking it back and away from her pretty little friend before it took another smack. 

This of course, had the creature's attention on her and it wheeled around to snap at Vallkyrie's face in order to make her let go. It bit her cheek, but only doing enough damage to leave broken skin and sliced off furs. YIKES! Vallkyrie yelled as she jumped back and out of further reach. But the creature started chasing after Vallkyrie,  causing her to back peddle as she ran backwards best she could away from the little heathen. Get the basterd! She yelled to Q, still smiling due to the thrill despite any danger.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line - by Vallkyrie - April 06, 2020, 11:46 AM