Redhawk Caldera It's a long way down
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
After the sharing of such personal matters Valour was left feeling speechless. The rich taste of the piglet sat on his tongue and he crunched through bone, the only sign he was listening being how his ears shot up at the name of memory's past lover. A boy.....He was in love with a boy? He glanced up wide eyed and remembering Clay, the pretty, frightened boy who'd  been his best friend. Valour missed him....the realisation's affect was a sharp quick stab in his chest and he frowned ignoring the sudden swarm of hurtful thoughts and sensations brought up by Memory's speech about love. He was relieved when the man paused to give him time to breathe. "Love sounds dangerous" he muttered and if the signs of his already damaged young heart were enough he didn't want to figure it out. Why was he only thinking of Clay? And what was the fire... he'd only felt a burning emotion once and that was anger. "And confusing" he said giving Memory a disgruntled look. 

As business was agreed on Valour stood and looked at Memory with a nod "I'll see you then. Things work a little different now, i may have a job for you"he gathered the piglets "If you need the wound tended find me sooner, I'll take you in" he was risking getting himself attacked by Hela if he did but he wasn't scared of her, he digured they'd probably always bicker even if they had one another's back. Picking the piglets up by their hind legs he gave a wag of his tail and headed off toward the pack to stockt the caches and speak to Serem. 

You can set up the thread anytime you're ready, he's gonna be general in a few days.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
It's a long way down - by Memory - March 19, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 20, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 21, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 21, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 21, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 24, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 24, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 24, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 24, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 25, 2020, 02:51 PM