Hoshor Plains I've got a hundred thrown out speeches
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Now that the pace had slowed he was able to catch his breath and hear himself and his company speak more clearly. It also gave him a chance to see his companion more clearly when previously she had been a blur in the wind. Comparative to him most females appeared small, but this one particular had a distinctly petite frame, likely aiding in the speed she had displayed earlier. It also made her look young and youthful, though she was both of these things naturally. Howl tried his best not to think about it too intently as admiring women was something he constantly did and historically caused a majority of his problems. Simply irresistible. 

Her speech was a bit stalled, likely due to her catching her breath. After confirming his assumptions she invited him to walk along with her. "I may not be the best one to answer your questions, since, in comparison to many others, I am relatively new. But if there is anything you would like to know I would be pleased to answer to the best of my ability. And perhaps you could do the same for me." he offered politely. An exchange of information. Perhaps along with Reneian he could learn more about Ira, since the two were friends.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a hundred thrown out speeches - by Howl - March 23, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: I've got a hundred thrown out speeches - by Howl - March 30, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: I've got a hundred thrown out speeches - by Howl - April 03, 2020, 03:05 PM