Haunted Wood It’s nothing but a bad bad dream
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was significant to him the lack of response to his sudden appearance. No questions, no hostility or judgement just acceptance. It made him feel more emboldened in what he was about to say to her, his expression actually softening as he took a seated position "You sound tired" he commented ears flicking back as he tried to figure out how to say this in front of children. "I've come home to take my place by Hela. I don't want to fight you for it" the words fell from his maw without much forethought as he moved his gaze to be more direct "I'll keep us going and make sure your family and the other woman and her kids are safe. Hela and me are a deadly team" he spoke before she could respond and then fell silent again unsure why he was extending this much kindness to the woman who'd never taken much time to learn who he was. "Vengeance liked you and we need you here, I am actually sorry for my timing" He let the words hang silent there, tension growing in his muscles as he feared she'd attack. Fighting in front of children didn't feel right even though he was a kid himself in age.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Serem - March 24, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Valour - March 25, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Serem - March 25, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Valour - March 25, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Serem - March 27, 2020, 11:33 AM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Valour - March 27, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Serem - March 28, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Valour - March 28, 2020, 02:02 PM