Haunted Wood It’s nothing but a bad bad dream
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Though he wanted to mention he didn't fear fighting her, he kept his mouth shut allowing his temper to burn and fiz out in silence as she spoke. At the end he was glad he had because he agreed with her that things needed to change. "I will fix this place" he said firmly though he couldn't begin to sit and figure out how just yet. As she commented on Vengeance he was truly taken back for a moment, mouth partially open as he hesitated on what to say. He noticed her smile and looked to the pups, seeing Valium going at it wh another one. For a moment he felt his chest squeeze and stab almost like it had thinking about Clay but this one hurt more. Serem was a good mother...or at least one he envied in just a small way that moment. "Your children are the priority, I'm hoping they'll be better than their father" his tone was gentle for once as he looked to her and motioned to them "You have my word that I'll do what I can to keep them safe. Even if you command me to take out Hela" the words made him feel sick but Vengeance had named him alpha that day and made him a boy king wisened by pain and blood and cruelty but he'd chosen to stay beneath Hela for loyalty's sake.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Serem - March 24, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Valour - March 25, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Serem - March 25, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Valour - March 25, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Serem - March 27, 2020, 11:33 AM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Valour - March 27, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Serem - March 28, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: It’s nothing but a bad bad dream - by Valour - March 28, 2020, 02:02 PM