Overture Downs collision
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santi is lightly taken aback by how unbothered the other is by his supposedly daunting presence. He listens to the other give him his name. Clarence. Santi smirks at the name when the others voice and lips wrap around the word. He makes eye contact with the other and is wildly interested by those ruby red eyes of his. The hardness of the hue almost unusual for this males soft personality. All in all the color is nicely contrasted with his pelt, so it seems to fit rather nicely.

Then he sees those bloody eyes look Santi down, seemingly stuck on the tag attached to his left ear. Be it coincidence or not, his own white hues stare straight down to the bracelet lining the others wrist. And it makes him raise a brow I’m wonder. Perhaps he got it the same way I got mine. He tells himself. The sound it makes as the other shifts under his gaze makes his ears swivel to do a double take on where the sound comes from.

And just in the next moment the word share comes from the others lips. Now, Santi is astonished. Perhaps the wolf is naive, or hopeful that Santiago’s intentions are pure. Too trusting. He chided the wolf mentally.

Tilting his head he grins back to the male languidly coming closer, head high in confidence and eyes gazing down to him. “Que lindo, you’d like to share with me? You trust me so?” He asks teasingly. 

Santi leans down to sniff the rabbit just in front of the other while still peering up at him. “Ever think that you shouldn’t?” He whispers before taking his silver eyes off of him and snatching the rabbit up in his grasp. Grabbing it from the middle he savagely snaps the rabbits spine between his powerful jaws with an audible sound to signify the bones breaking and his teeth meeting. He shakes his head vigorously and the rabbit splits as evenly in two as one could get. The entrails poke out and hang from the rabbits torn body as he throws one half to the other male. 

“In that case, I am Santiago Gabriel Arcos.” He says after dropping the shares meal. He lowers his upper body into a bow, devilishly handsome face worn with a horridly mischievous grin as he peers up to him. “Gracias por la comida.” He rolls as he gets up and starts chowing down. 

He answers the last question with a mouthful of rabbit. “So I’ve been told.”
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
collision - by RIP Clarence - March 26, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: collision - by Santiago Arcos - March 26, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: collision - by RIP Clarence - March 26, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: collision - by Santiago Arcos - March 26, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: collision - by RIP Clarence - March 26, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: collision - by Santiago Arcos - March 27, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: collision - by RIP Clarence - March 27, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: collision - by Santiago Arcos - March 27, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: collision - by RIP Clarence - March 28, 2020, 12:02 AM