Whitebark Stream My whole life I felt like a burden; I think too much and I hate it.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Minnow fell silent, and the gilded leader's earthen gaze drifted from the cubs to look upon her with quiet concern. He wasn't sure what he expected from her - that the babies might bring her forth from the rut she'd recently found herself in, perhaps. Seeing them grow and her playing a vital part in raising them as their big cousin was something he hoped she might find happiness in.

He consided asking how she'd been doing, if she'd had a chance to better acquaint herself with her newly-returned father, but he felt a little fearful to know the answer. Artyom could be a good listener should the need arise, but he was no counsellor - especially for teens with daddy issues. So instead he offered a warm smile of encouragement and settled to the ground, sweeping his tongue over the Juniper's brow as she piped up in a soft mewl.

"You'll stay a while?" Artyom asked gently, "I'm sure your aunt would love to see you."

She would not, unfortunately, and her visit was a short one. Artyom stared at the empty space that Minnow left in her hasty departure and breathed a sigh with the wish that he could ease whatever pain she felt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My whole life I felt like a burden; I think too much and I hate it. - by Artyom - April 13, 2020, 05:47 AM