Razorback Ridge Something Quicker Than Heaven
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision had come from a very large place where many had gathered and for a long time it had worked well. There was a certain code of ethics that Valhalla had impressed upon most of the wolves. Of course when his adoptive father passed and his children took over things had taken a turn for the worse. Valhalla suffered at the hand of a stingier king and the more capable heirs had been wed off in arranged marriages. Collision was not blood and ultimately the light in Valhalla had begun to dim. It eventually disbanded and Collision was found looking for a new light, and so he listened to her very closesly. Harping on every word. 

Moonspear wasn't much he could think about. After all, she hadn't graced him with much knowledge about it. Sagtannet. Another information free mountain pack. Artyom--perhaps a male he could seek out and press for information. He wanted to know the kings of this land and he wanted to know their intentions. A noble cause worth offering his adherence. 

He didn't know what to think of a pack where a woman lead with such fantastical views. Queen of the Fairies? Hard pass. He instinctively felt it would be far too feminine for him. He hopes they were of a positive alignment. Perhaps he could find friendship among wolves he couldn't quite live around. Them and their fairy Queen. 

Finally she broke into information about a couple of other packs, but what seemed to overrule his thoughts was the fact he had been in the presence of a leader this entire time. Reiko was the Empress of some place called the Reneian Empire. His head twisted inquisitvely and he found himself wondering how it was she had come to rule. Was she born into the role? Had she singularly brought wolves together? Collision wasn't against a woman leader, but most of the women he had been around had been more of healer types--the exception being a few warriors. So Reiko was strong enough to hold her own. That was comforting to know about her. 

"I feel as though I've under acted to your presense, then," He dipped his head to her, "Tell me about your Empire, Empress," She was not his leader, but he found a modicum of respect to offer her. She had gathered her title in one way or another and that was worth at least the praise that he could offer to her. "Your followers are blessed to have such a level-headed leader," He had no reason to believe she was anything other than a good woman so far, and so he would endear her with the compliment.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - March 29, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Reiko - March 30, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - March 30, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Reiko - March 30, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - March 31, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Reiko - April 01, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - April 01, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Reiko - April 02, 2020, 11:51 AM