Whitefish River Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Sorry for the late reply. Feel free to draw their interaction to a close with your next post if you would like. 

Hiero laughed and joked about Howl's offer, but that was what he was suggesting. A bit of a platonic cuddle. If Howl wanted physical intimacy, he wouldn't have trouble finding it on his own, and it sure wouldn't be with another male. Not that he thought there was anything wrong with others' preferences. They just didn't suit him. He rolled his eyes to Hiero's "big boy," but also had a smile on his face. It was clearly a joke so Howl had no problems with it.

Walking up to Hiero he lifted his front paw and pressed it against the male, testing to see how cold he still was before laying down beside him. "I suppose you can't even feel how warm I am, Howl remarked. "I don't think we'll have to stay this way for long. You're already a lot better then you were before... So I wouldn't get too used to it" he said playing into the joke just a bit.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night - by Howl - June 17, 2020, 07:51 PM