Wapun Meadow I of the storm
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He couldn't resist lifting his gaze, eyes sweeping across Clay's face taking in the tormented expression and decided that this situation just sucked as a whole. It hurt and Clay's response to him had been confusing from the start. When Clay stated he had trust issues but didn't believe he was actually bad Valour rolled his eyes and snorted. "Bullshit. You acted like I was a threat" though it was said with sarcasm there was a hint of bitterness that was the only way to hide the way he was struggling to hide the pounding of his heart, the sharp ache had his breath shaking on each shallow exhale. The way Clay cowered was so frustrating, as if he would lay a paw on the boy. He never had, they'd always played or he had just gone about his business while being trailed. "You're not trusting me. You're scared of me" he said this exasperated his voice shaking and then shook his head smirking with a sharp laugh as the bitterness began to grow inside of him "Why? Is it just because of the name?" he asked openly, boldly taking a step closer and lifting his chin high as his eyes went sharp the ache in his chest causing him to act impulsively "Nightwalkers!he shouted suddenly and did a playful, taunting little jump forward his tail raised and wagging as he tried to rile the other boy up because anything other than Clay's fear would be better. "Vengeance is little more than a name and coyote shit that's been processed back into the earth." his lips quirked upward as he circled around inching closer his tail wagging "Stand up and run or Fight me Clay..or lighten up. Do
something but stop acting scared of me"
he spoke with part playful intention and part emotionally fueled challenge. As the words hung in the air his lips slowly began to droop downward as he realised whatever happened next would decide how he went home and moved past this. Clay could wound him now more than anyone ever had, instinctually he knew this and his eyes went wide as he held his breath waiting for the response.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
I of the storm - by Valour - March 31, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - March 31, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - March 31, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 01, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 02, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 02, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 04, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 07, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 08, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 09, 2020, 04:11 PM