Northstar Vale Somebody With Too Much to Lose
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Little time would pass before his efforts were answered. A brown male only slightly smaller than himself would appear. His eyes were a earthy green and his demeanor seemed quite nonchalant. Collision would hope the rest of the wolves here were much of the same. He wanted to see if he was needed and then he would know if he were supposed to be in this place. He also needed to know that the wolves here could stand on their own. This man was probably a protecter of someone within the court. He looked promising enough. He recalled a young male he had known long ago and the boy had been a grand hunter. A body style similar to the stranger before him. Perhaps?

"Hello," He greeted him properly and offered a slight bow of the head. He wanted the wolves here to feel unthreatened by him and made no attempts to appear less than respectful. This was their home; not his. "I am," He confirmed the man's suspicion's before making his own formal introduction. It was kind of Reiko to inform her pack mates of his presence, more kind of her to allow him in, but he wanted to offer his own greeting and leave the rest to them, "My name is Collision. I apologize if my presence is an intrusion. Reiko was kind enough to educate me briefly on these lands. I wanted to see where she came from," Because she had seemed so respectable--he figured the company that she kept were equally so.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 02, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 03, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 03, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 03, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 03, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 04, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 05, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 07, 2020, 04:10 AM