Firefly Glen don't call my name, don't call my name
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
omg SORRY. this dumb dumb did not realise it was her turn this whole time lmfao, am also happy to fade here!

quite curious how things worked like that, the world of coincidence stirring the dice to make a relatively bland day a bit more interesting. for the fact that this woman had been seeking the girl that both the wolves she'd come across had happened to meet only recently, and none of them with any connections stringing them together asides from this one little fact. peculiar indeed, it almost made her understand how some would claim that gods lounged high above and tugged at strings to determine the outcomes of particular days and feats. however only almost, her mind was not lost to that terrifying haze yet at least. 

she frowns a little at the other roamer's words, hoping despite herself that the youngster wouldn't get herself into reckless danger. it wasn't true concern she felt per say, the pallid girl too much of a stranger to evoke such an emotion but she'd come to a place in which she seemed to care enough to hope that those she deemed pleasant enough remained in good health. although she could not deny that to seek revenge seemed a better outcome than to succumb to the claws of grief, to let them drag you under so that you were but a wandering ghost in search of a tether that no longer remained. 

shifting her position slightly, the warrior would simply offer a polite nod in response to the woman's thanks, glad to be a help. she was just preparing to excuse herself and make her leave when the sable moonspearian poses an offer and while the her initial inclination is to insist it is not needed, she considers the benefits briefly and decides that if it has been offered she might as well accept. so as a flash of pearly fangs are revealed in a smile, she says "no need for thanks but sure, i will not turn down the offer of a huntand so she'd await the response of their other companion before easily following the shadow's lead to an easy meal.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 10, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 11, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 13, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - June 09, 2020, 03:38 PM